Counter-Clockwise.
I remember the times. I remember how. Back in last year, when the situation was as if we were living stones. When we would never speak unless there were important matters at hand. I feel the unease within, dumbfound and forever speechless when the time comes. Though now i know the reason why, it would still remain this way, for there hardly is time, unless dreams do come true.
I regret things myself. It feels utterly spastic to look at the choices i could have taken back then. Choice 1 would mean that I could have perhaps felt a year's worth of joy, before going through 2 terms' worth of torment together. It had looked the better of the two choices, but i found things shortlived, and considering my nature, it would pose as more of an obstacle than help in your conquest for your dream. Hence the alternative, bear with all the crappy bottled up conjested thoughts inside until november and risk losing everything, and aim for a more everlasting time after that.